Biyernes, Pebrero 20, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Photo credit: Nathan via Flickr


Hello there, folks!

Before I start blogging, I just want to give you a little bit of background info about myself. I'm Archer Belsey, at your service :D

Anyway, I'm a former carpenter. Well, I still do furniture pieces every now and then, as well as help my family, friends, and some acquaintances with their home improvement projects, but one thing that I currently want to focus on is my blogging. So without further ado, I present to you my blog, The Home Fix-up.

Here you'll get a lot of tips about home improvement and the likes, which I hope can help you be inspired to get started on your projects (or continue your old one!). Hopefully we can exchange ideas every now and then -- don't hesitate to contact me or comment in any of my posts.

Happy reading and welcome to my blog!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento